- In 1925 Leo Bucher Steinmann took over the glass trading business of the Keizer family from Cham.
- In the next generation, Leo Bucher-Steinauer added glass processing to the window, mirror and special glass trade and expanded the assembly team.
- In 1963 a factory hall was built in Grienbachstrasse in Zug for the glass processing and the growing assembly team. To this day, the business is located there.
- In 1984 the brothers Bucher took over management of the company.
- The company, still owned by the Bucher family today, employs 8 people and has been lead by Managing Director Stefan Plönnes since the summer of 2019.